Saturday, May 08, 2010

tHE Continuous

I was bogged down with tonnes of homeworks : presentations and assignments :((
that's why the ignorance on my blog :((
*I apologise to anyone that never fail to look forward on my blog,and keep visiting my blog.
*Sincerely a big thank you and hugs from me*

Bee, my closed mate asked me randomly in a fine day whether I was still continue reading "The Secret"
She said it managed to "shape" me well :))

Day 81
... Remember that you cannot think good thoughts and feel bad, because your feelings are the result if your thoughts.
-Lots of incidents occurred throughout the April. And I admit that I have faced some matters. I guess it happened because of my "greediness" in having good and bad thoughts at the same time. I shall take it as my lessons.

Day 83
Feel the joy inside you more than you react to outside circumstances, and you will change the outside circumstances.
*Joy attracts Joy*
*I-AM-JOY*
Day 84
In every word you use, there is a power germ which expands....direction your word indicates& ultimately develops into physical expression.
...Repeat the word joy secrectly and persistently,and emphatically.

I shall continue my reading later..

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment