Friday, October 08, 2010

negative thoughts

I have been "abandoned" The Secret within my summer break. I just realised somehow, my negative thoughts are getting worse and worse day by day, cumulated for more than 90 days. I have became an unhappy. I just got into a quarrel with my sister, embarrassed on my own. I have lots of negative thoughts that every night I brought them all into my dreams. However, what has done is done. I have no turning back the clock nor what.

I read thought The Secret , it soothes me as long as I flipped through Day 101.yes, I need to replay all the good  moment of the days before going into slumber land. I need to make my mind busy with games so that those thoughts will not not coming back to me.

Bless me with happiness and that I won;t have all those negative thoughts. I knew my words had hurt her much but still I really do love her ,and I have no courage to say so. Counting down the days that she's leaving me,it sucks and that she never will realise how I feel, cos she always assumes my emotional behaviour towards my thoughts. I will let time to "rinse" the anger off that we have had on each other. I shall make a move forwards before things get worse and no turning back.
*still there's nothing much I can do except reading more The Secret and adapt more on what I should be doing,which is the right thing, and be a better person.

Thanks alot ,tall man for The Secret .It's the best and useful gift that I have had over the 20 years.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment