Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Another harsh words

Again you blame everything on me,It isn't really all my fault,do you think I have that much strength to control everything??
I had to be sincered in everything,I had to be honest when the time is right. I cannot alway cover things for you.
Remember once I have covered for you, the next thing I knew I was in hospitalised. See the consequences?

So now, you texted me and blaming everything from A-Z on me.
Well, this time I won;t be explaining anything since you don't even want to listen to my explanations which are just denial to you. GO ahead.

I feel old and tired in this matter .
I will be as silent as I can!
I don't think you have learnt from your lesson.
Rebellion much. and stop using sabotage!
I gained nothing from being like your so called "sabotaging" in fact much things to worry about.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment