Friday, March 12, 2010

Ethical

-Class from 9a.m till 8 p.m is so FML!! But I have fun after all, not during lunch break in a cafe.Get to know Adrian ,who told me accidentally about sth,made me fussy.
*I have never been enjoying classes since 2008,tho I'm tired for day. :))

-Ethics class was pretty nice, tho the lecturer was with his monotone along the way,but we got to debate,that enlightened me.

-Sir told the whole class tat Alor Star is a rural area and asking whether anyone was from them,and thank to Jo,she pointed on me.FML[Andrew who sat there quietly ,coincidentally also from the "rural"]

-Went maggi goreng with Andrew,Ryan,Jo,Joanna and it was drizzling,but I refused to walk under the drizzle and they have to drive to the mamak near my college, Andrew named me "Princess of Fire" :((
-After mamak, met Mr Ewen with his fluffy hair, and he wished me luck for long hour my classes!! :))

-Went to fill water bottle at the dispenser aftr using the washroom,I didn't know Andrew was waiting for me@.@
Then he came out asking:" what are you doing there for so long? Were you laying eggs there?
Me:" Dude, I am not a CHICKEN ,and I was filling up my empty bottle =.=

I wasn't about to tell how was my day ,and now I ought to draw a situation here.

In short X is still childish for telling the story from a to Z to anyone that might know A. 
*salute*
As X can actually recall the incident back in 2008.
which A couldn't be bother much now.
*till now A & X still barely know each other*
A has tonnes of stuffs in hands to deal with.
Life been a b*tch to A. [the b*tchier ,the merrier]
But perhaps it is counted as part of growing,understand how's the reality out there
Like what theng seng said in his blog 
#Time to learn how to wear suitable mask and get your hands filthy out there.#

Conclusion: I am pretty glad that A has grown up lots cos A used to mad for long like a few days, and made herself moody all the day by those craps. She understands that she has the right to be ethical as everyone include her is abide by ethics of rights by not telling grandmother stories to someone[s] that barely know the situation or X. She knows that she needs to respect the fundamental of human rights and people's need of dignity since X is a human.
___________
*Best friends are friends that can always stand by you, [not when you are wrong] ,mind to care your feeling[by not showing it in public,but through true hearts].
Its a rare group.
I don't really trust the word BEST FRIENDS anymore,just FRIENDS  is good enough.

Ps:I am now trying to be ethical by not mentioning any names in the situation stated above.
Am trying hard to practise virtue ethics here

Day 35

"The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the dead. The dead develops into habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and its ways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings. "

BUDDHA
(c.563-c.483 BC)

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment