Friday, March 26, 2010

A video

I was tagged by fafa in facebook. A video that reminding people to remember to love their parents before it's too late :'(( My tears were dropping from one droplet to like "buckets" The speaker 's speech made me speechless. I was totally fascinated by it and touched

Fyi,it's in Chinese

Day 54
...Life is mirroring back to you what you are holding inside you.

Day 55
...No -one else can bring negativity into our lives through their thoughts, 
unless we allow our frequency to lower to the same negative frequency as theirs.

Speaking is very much easy than doing it.
It's really a tough task for me, to be the master of myself.
Somehow, as the days pass by, I am almost fully controlling myself rather than being controlled by others.
I am no more so indecisive , at least I can make up my mind now without asking people's opinions or judgments.

*credits to the Secret and mostly to myself & the blessings from the upper part .
*it has answered me
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment