Monday, March 29, 2010

♥ gratitude ♥

Day 57
-I am grateful that I own The Secret ,as it has told me to do something important  -> listing the gratitude out.

-I'm grateful that I still have parents, siblings and friends support and love me affectionately behind :))

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] around me to guide me whenever I made mistakes.

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that tend to hurt me at time,making me to stay stronger..

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that make me realize everything before I make any step forward.

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] walk in and out of my life.One door closed and another just opened  :))

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that love talking to me anytime.

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that enjoy clicking with me for being who I am. 

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that mind to share the secrets with me.

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that can stand my tantrum,whining :))[at times], my manja.

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that still remember and care of me although they are miles&miles away from me.

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that are able to make me annoy and happy at the same times.

-I'm grateful that I have someone[s] that consider me as someone who is important in their lives,not an anonymous

-I'm grateful that I have met someone nice,true friends in my early second decades.


-I'm grateful that I have made some important decisions right.

-I'm grateful that I have tried my best to fulfill my needs.

-I'm grateful that I have managed to stop some of the negative thoughts whenever it approaches me.

-I'm grateful that today I am still alive ,writing these lists of things that I am grateful for.


Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment