Saturday, February 13, 2010

Attraction

Everyday we face questions of right and wrong,and the decisions is about whether to take action or stay out of the game. For those choices are listed unclear or we drop our conscious ,follow our instincts and reveal our true characteristics. Somehow, everything is never as it seems.

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep

Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance

Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare

But I'll know where several are
If my dreams get real bizarre
Cause I saved a few and I keep them in a jar
 

Persist,persist,persist, and you will reach a point where.....You will become so aware of the words that people speak,especially when they speak the words that they don't want. You will become so aware of the words that you speak. (Day 12)

...When you feel that the law isn't working for you , because you don't have what you want or you are attracting the absence of what you want. (Day 13)

 



Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment