Sunday, February 14, 2010

The book- The Secret

I showed Kor The Secret with my cheeky face an hour ago.

He was like " @.@ Eh, you also have this book? I have finally bought one too. 
Been waiting for 2 years .It's always out of stock."
Me: "Oh,it's my birthday gift"
Kor: " I see,who gave you that?"
Wombat: "her XX... =D"
Kor: " No wonder :D . But how come yours is so different ?*flipped through the pages*
Wombat: " Hers is the daily version. Carinn's aunt been talking about The Secret."

Me: " But Kor, I have people telling me that the ideas in The Secret is just common sense ."
Kor :" Who SAID that? They are just being JEALOUS to see you have a great book as present!"
Me :"..blablablablabla"
Kor: " It's really great if anyone can write those into a book and do you think those "common senses" will come through your mind when you are DOWN, DEPRESSED, LOW SELF-ESTEEM?"
Me: "  I see. :))"

Kor : " I really can't read your book, the words are so tiny and how do you actually flip it?
so mafan,see your expressions.
[cos when I heard a sound when he flipped the book, I said ouch. "
Me : " Like that lol. Flip slowly blablabla.."
Kor: " Wah ,yours is so much expensive than mine. But I prefer mine. Yours troublesome to read. Mine ,one chapter has at least 2 pages."
Me : " It's a gift,my gift :D You can't blame for that."

Kor: " cheh,but Why didn't you take a picture on it,upload & tag him on facebook? "
Me : " I did take pictures when I got it from him.But,...blablabla"
  
In the kitchen
Kor : " Wah, someone got ... a book as her birthday present ! hahaha :D " [in front of mummy]
Me : " Eleh, I did tell mum and show her  The Secret when I came back from Penang :)) "

I am glad that I didn't actually believe others words before believing myself.
From the very first, I never think of it as "common senses". I admit my heart been shaking after hearing what others said about it.  I felt uncomfortable. :(( But in the end, I follow my heart which is the first thought I have had on it .Maybe they're just not the right people to see that. But not Kor & wombat & others.

I have slowly become the MASTER of my LIFE ! ((:
I hope this spirit will follow me forever.

*Dear world & beloved readers,HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & VALENTINES' DAY*

Thanks again, the mAn to the sOn.
2010 January ,4th



The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere


I'll find repose in new ways
Though I haven't slept in two days
'Cause cold nostalgia
Chills me to the bone

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist-deep in thought because
When I think of you I don't feel so alone



As many times as I blink
I'll think of you tonight.

When violet eyes get brighter
And heavy wings grow lighter
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again


And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment