Saturday, February 27, 2010

A night.A day.

Bonjour.
Last night, Kor and Nee stopped by my hostel to pass me birthday gifts.
3 of us chatted inside the car for like 1 hour + with the engine on.
Technically , I did most of the talkings as usual.
Later on, I was suffering from sore throat and fluid. =.=
Maybe the fault[s] of chopper board's si chuan noodle or Winter warmers' iced mixed fruit cocktail that I have had in the evening . *sigh*

Day 27
To create your tomorrow, go over your day tonight when you are in bed just before you fall asleep, and feel gratitude for the good moments. If there was something you wanted to happen differently, replay in your mind the way you wanted it to go. As you fall asleep, say " I will sleep deeply and wake up full of energy. Tomorrow is going to be the most beautiful day of my life."

Just in time, it's bed time now ,for me, I have morning class to catch tomorrow,on Saturday.
I will try  hard to go over my day as in my brain is tearing me apart,fluid,sore throat. =.=
Looking at Leo calendar 2010,The  Secret, the bracelet & the butterfly hair accessory ,crystal dolphin& a medium-sized bee girl soft toy,pictures,etc.., make me feel much gratitude than ever for living so long in this world. Now, I have to get rid of these diseases ,if not how am I going to enjoy my tomorrows?!

*Last night,Kor complained that I have too many requests,too demanding esp to..,
I do understand that I have to change this habit by now [give me a break]=.= :))
*She told me,"you will feel better if everything never had happened ,everything starting from 0."
But I feel nothing,just plain not sad,not happy, ordinary.
I feel much better than ever tho I am invaded by diseases.
She just won't believe in me.



I wonder if I am ever.., at least a segment?
or not even a segment?

Good night.
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment