Sunday, February 28, 2010

SoO

FYI,SoO stands for Sociology of Organisations.
I have this lesson from 9a.m -3p.m today.
I thought it would turn out to be another boring one,
somehow it attracted me.
My lecturer who usually teaches psychology &sociology in Uni[s] said sth that attracted me lots today.

" No matter what bad things you have done to the nature or people, karma will tell ,very soon.
If you have done something bad, trust me , you will get to taste the bad return[s] very fast. 
Don't play with  the NATURE. It's a powerful LAW OF ATTRACTION
....What ever you have earned or get[$$], remember to give 10 % back from what you have taken/earned. This can bring more money&happiness into your life. 
Treat your money with values ,not like a trash by squeezing or simply leave it aside.
...Everything that happens has reasons lying in it."

*This is what Day 19 had taught me before: 
 One of the biggest things you can do to change your circumstances around money is to take ten percent of what you receive and give it away.*

DAY 28
"A feeling that greater possessions , no matter of what kind they may be,will of themselves bring contentment or happiness, is a misunderstanding. No person,place,or thing can give you happiness. They may give you cause for happiness and a feeling of contentment , but the Joy of Living comes from within."

It's so true that all the emotions come from within .
Only yourself  are the one deciding how the feelings should be for todays & tomorrows.
It has proven to me today.
I'm feeling contented although I have had 7 hours long lecturers, 4hours long in [forgotten what's the name if the cyber cafe:2nd time experience], dinner at Blue Reef with Pan Seared Salmon,totally delightful.
I woke up at 8.37a.m when I have class at 9a.m today. I was still punctual as in I went to the wrong class cos I wasn't being informed earlier on the changes.There were 10 others in the wrong class too. oh ,well.

Earthquake just hit Chile .Is the world ending soon? 2012 ?!=.=


contented.calm.conscious.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment