Monday, February 01, 2010

Master of my life

It's Monday and the first day of February,Well ,tomorrow is my birthday but I don't really expect anything ,just hoping that everything will go well & better till the next coming birthday.
*12 more days till CNY*

DAY 1 in The Secret,it mentioned that the most important thing to do for any person is to LIVE IT. Yes, Live to the MAX. Well, to become the Master of your life, all you need is to LIVE it. Day by day, you will be showered with wisdom ,understandings,etc.

Last night,as usual , wombat and I have our bedtime conversation. She made me realized that I was overpowered by others which I never have noticed about and that I never think of changing my attitudes towards anything that had happened.

Thinking back, what she mentioned was kind of true. I guessed I was just intimidating to know or admit everything. I don't really favour in facing facts and realities. I used to bother so much ,even though they are beyond my "jurisdiction". That's part of the reason I can't LIVE up.

A new month and new day shall bring me towards the meaning of JOY. Shower me with happiness.


Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment