Tuesday, February 02, 2010

My day

Day 2

2nd of February
Yes,It's my 20th birthday today. I didn't really sleep well last night cos the mosquitoes kept buzzing at my ears and my legs are aching [thanks to the heels,cos I wore it for 7 hours walking around Queensbay Mall,oh,right]
Just before I shut down my phone,I got a few calls to wish me " Happy Birthday" . I got smses and comments on my fb wall. Thanks to all the beautiful people that mind to wish me :)). I received early birthday gifts from manson,bee&boon. thanks again. not sure if they were reading these.

It's really a great day,with good mood. Here's a good sentence to share off on the Day 2 of The Secret :
To change your life FAST,use gratitude to shift your energy. It said that, miracles happen when all the energy is put into gratitude. It taught us to write 100 things we are grateful for every single day till we notice the changes. 

*the FEELING is a great power where we put the words of gratitude into it*

Well,I am not really going to write 100 things that I am grateful today.just 10 will do.

1) I feel grateful to have a caring sis who always stand by me tho she can't stand me at times.
2) I feel grateful to have different friends that treat me differently,cos thanks to them, I am much stronger now and sending the message telling me that friends can't always BE by your side, only YOURSELF.
3) I feel grateful that before my 20th birthday I have become the MASTER of my LIFE.
4) I feel grateful that I was taught to become a better lady by those thoughtful people.
5) I feel grateful that I am short. [cos at least I don't look "gigantic" in heels]
6) I feel grateful to have all those people who mind to celebrate my birthday,who mind to give me presents,who mind to make me happy on my day.
7) I feel grateful that I do smile lots nowadays,
8) I feel grateful that nowadays I do drop tears but they are tears of JOY.
9) I feel grateful that I am born as a elder sister, to make me understand the word"responsibility"
10) I feel grateful that I am the birthday girl for TODAY :))


Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment