Thursday, February 04, 2010

results

After much consideration,I think I don't need to write  anything here after reading The Secret..
I felt much better ...
*yes,I am no more indecisive*
I think this blog has added lots of pressures on me
And I have friends, telling me that The Secret is full of common senses.
yes,I knew it.. it;s just I want someone to tell me those common senses and write them out
I thought it will make me better but NO!!

never been so clear till today.
Home is the best remedy for me.
I'm glad I'm at home now.

Conclusion,I think I will write some thoughts when I feel to write..
I don't like to treat it as my daily basis ,which makes me "suffocating".
And thanks to my readers,for reading it all this while.

*I don't give a damn at all on IT!*

 

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment