Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good

... To inspire others a desire to change for the better is trully noble; but this you can do only by leaving them alone, and becoming more noble yourself. ( Day 21)

I like Day 22 very much. It's Monday tomorrow, chubby is leaving Pg to kangaroo land in the evening. I'll reach Pg in the early morning tomorrow. I am still in the holiday mood, not really wanting to go back to the nerd life,deal with this and that .blablabla. Last night ,have had a great conversation with chubby,not sure to the latter if he felt the same. I was pretty down after talking with dad in the living room [before the call]. Not sure why was it and I didn't want to recall the reason I was so. Before I slept, I have laughed alot . *I like* and I was still smiling tho dad "shouted" me to wake up at 11.30a.m. this morning.

I am officially missing it(moments).

Good is underneath every single thing that appears to be negative.  If we can know that good is all there is, including in a negative situation,Then we will see negative situation transforms into all good. Most people keep the good away from themselves because they label something as ad and of course, that becomes their reality . But there is no bad in the universe; it is just our ability to see things clearly from the bigger perspectives.

Peace comes from knowing that good is all that exist.
(DAY 22)

 Picture says it all


Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment