Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Feelings

Good morning ..
I need a break from The Secret,and everything...
I just read  Day 3,but I need to have a break from writing it here.
I am having sore throat, backache and knee-ache.
I just realized I am turning "round" in shape.

I really need to consider everything from now on.. 

What am I doing and what I have done..
What is bothering me,what do I care off...
I don't know what I want
I don't know why I am so bothering about what others thought off me
I don't know why I care so much on every single mingle things which is not necessarily to care about.
[which is non of my business]
I don't know why I am so indecisive,
I don't know why I am so grumpy  at times

I have fun and sorrow yesterday.
I've ruined my own bday mood.
But I am glad that I have fun before.
At least, I have the memories that enlighten me before.

When I am happy ,I should remember that the happy mode won't last for long.
When I am sad,I need to remember that the sad mode won't last for long too.
They ain't eternity but least it happens.

The Secret : 
#Worry attracts more worry.
Anxiety attracts more anxiety,
Dissatisfaction attracts more dissatisfaction.

Joy attracts more joy,
Happiness attracts more happiness.
Gratitude attracts more gratitude.#

Yes, I need to change the way I feel inside.
Understand what I need first,
perhaps everything is just illusion.*self-comforting*

*few minutes ago,I said I need a break but now I just wrote sth on Day 3*
*I am glad that I have managed to stop myself from telling others about stuffs.
I prefer to be a "silent "speaker.
*I really need to think about the inside of "ME"
*362 Days to go,362 Daily teachings*
*I am missing wombat very much now [4 months left]*
*I am missing everyone that came across my mind now,those happy part
*relieved.I am feeling better now. 


Tell me what's the love,cos I don't know.
Tell me what's the truth,cos I don't know.
Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment