Friday, February 19, 2010

Freed

If you are tense or if you resist to the water, you will sink..Let the tension go and float. (Day 17)

Think thoughts of well being.
Speak words of well-being,
And imagine yourself being well.
(Day 18)

One of the biggest thing you can do to change your circumstances around money is to take ten percent of what you receive and give it away.
This is called spiritual law of tithing, and it is the greatest action you can take to bring more money into your life.
( Day 19)

 Appreciation of what you have brings what you want.
(Day 20)

Have learned to let things go
Have learned to free myself.
Have learned to put "obsession" away from me.
Have learned to play on the safe side. 
Have learned to let the natural to answer the questions.

Seriously ,I need to pick the right mushrooms before I put them into my mouth.
Been poisoned for quite a number of times.
I could only recover in the long run.[dislike]




My worship has been answered.
Bygones must be bygones.
Thanks to Buddha for always able to soothe my heart and soul.
Thanks for the love and care on me.
Thanks for the blessings.

still have a long way to go,to experience ,to live.
Endless route but limited time.

*You gain strength, courage, and confidence,
by every experience in which you really
stop to look fear in the face.
DO THE THING YOU THINK

YOU CANNOT DO !*

*According to the Chinese calendar,
tomorrow,I am going to be 21year-old.

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment